|Please download and use the abstract submission template
Authors are requested to submit an abstract (PDF or MS-Word file) in 2 pages (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) in English through the conference website: http://www.grand-re2014.org. The file size must be 2MB or less. The recommended font style is Times New Roman ; font size should be 10 points with two columns per page. The abstract must provide a concise statement of objectives and summary of important results including figures and tables.
Following information is also required during the submission:
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed, and then the corresponding author will be notified of the paper’s acceptance or rejection during the month of February to March 2014. Within a month after this notification, you should register your participation to secure your presentation on the final conference program.
- Applicable Area number (1 to 12 in "Conference Subjects") and
- Preferred mode of presentation (oral or poster)
- Full title in CAPITAL LETTER
- Full name, affiliation, phone/fax/e-mail and complete mailing address of the corresponding author
- Full name and affiliation of co-authors
All accepted abstracts will be open and downloadable only for the conference registrants through the conference website. Detailed instructions are informed through website. The abstract package is also accessible through PCs on site.